The Pebble in my Shoe
I've decided that I write my best blogs when: I'm fired up about issues, I just saw something hilarious or peculiar, or I'm just exasperated with work/life... basically that I've had an irritating "pebble in my shoe" and I need to get it out.
I've been trying to write a blog all day, but can't get anything out. I think it's because I'm so blah. I actually like being blah though... it's a lot of work being passionate all the time. So, sorry for the lack of blogs lately... I guess I'll just wait until my passions start kicking in again. And knowing that I have about fidy things on my plate right now... I'm sure something will erupt soon. So beware of Mt. Saint Camille... ;)
I've been trying to write a blog all day, but can't get anything out. I think it's because I'm so blah. I actually like being blah though... it's a lot of work being passionate all the time. So, sorry for the lack of blogs lately... I guess I'll just wait until my passions start kicking in again. And knowing that I have about fidy things on my plate right now... I'm sure something will erupt soon. So beware of Mt. Saint Camille... ;)

Comments
I know how it feels when you WANT to blog, but just can't seem to force the words into the keyboard.