Christmas Songs

So today I was listening to my iPod on "Shuffle Songs" and some Christmas music came on, I was about to change it but right as I was going to, I started boppin' along and decided to leave it... is that right? Christmas music in October? I worked with someone who started listening to it in July and another person in the office who said that it should strictly be listened to between the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas day. Thoughts?

Comments

Lori said…
I absolutely LOVE Christmas music! The only reason I wait until after Thanksgiving to start listening to it is for fear that I'll get sick of it before Christmas! Kudos to someone who listens to Christmas music year round though!
Laura said…
I think it's totally fine to listen to it whenever. It's like saying you can only listen to Motab on Sunday... now that's just silly. But I agree with Lori, I tend to hold off until at least November so i don't wear it out too soon. i listen to my same Christmas mix list over and over, so that sometimes happens.
Anonymous said…
I figure if it's going to bring a smile to my face, whenever is fine. I do resist listening to it all the time until after Thanksgiving for the same reasons as everyone else!
D-lyn said…
I think as soon as the weather changes it is time for that Christmas music!
I like to begin the celebrating and decorating November 1st because saying thanks is just the 1st part to the Christmas Spirit.

also wanted to say hello and remember me?
I am a cousin to the Browns that lived next door to you in California.
I remember jumping on your trampoline and even sleeping on it during the summers when we went there.
Smiles, and great to see your lovely blog.

Daryllyn
P.S.you can come check out my blog too.
Anonymous said…
My wife can't abide by Christmas music before Thanksgiving, much less before Halloween. I, on the other hand love hearing it whenever the moment strikes. So, I say turn it up so that the people in the car next to you can hear it!
Camille said…
Awesome Jeremy... I totally will!

Daryllyn... so good to hear from you!

Popular Posts