The Battle of the Sexes

So, my brother James and I are in Missouri visiting my brother Jared and sister-in-law Lori. It's new years day and we have just been chillin' and watching football all day. We needed a bit of a break and decided to play a casual game to spice things up. I pulled out the game "Battle of the Sexes." Ironically, we ended up tying, but after listening to some of Jared and James's answers, Lori and I kept thinking that we needed to get it on film, their logic was hilarious and they were cracking us up. So here you go... a little bit of what Jared and James know about women...
 

Comments

Laura said…
Those were funny! Scott got the brushing your hair 100 times right. Some of those were hard. :)

Wish we could have been there too! Looks like you guys had fun!

Popular Posts