Parts of Me
The other day I was thinking that I love to do so many things... but I never have time to keep up on all my hobbies and interests because there are so many of them (sigh). As I was thinking about it, I realized that most of the things I love, I was introduced to by my family/good friends/boyfriends. So I thought I'd make a list of things I love to do and those who helped me see the light:
Soccer: Mom and Dad
Piano: Mom
Softball: Claire Palfreyman and Amy Brown
Football: Dad, Jared Funk, and James Funk
Rock Climbing/Repelling: Jon Johnson
Snowboarding: Jon Johnson
Canyoneering: Lindsey Andersen
Musical Theater: Lindsey Sellers
Cross Country Skiing: Janie Penfeld
Raquetball: Dad
Mountain Biking: Jessika Walker
Skiing: Jessica Walker
Road Biking: MaryAnn Morley and Lindsey Andersen
White Water Rafting: Becky Jo Langford and Zina Bennion
Camping: The Boys of BYU (many, many trips)
Hiking: Bart Seeley
Running: Laura Funk (although please never ask me to do another marathon) :)
Jazz: NYC (the whole city), Zina Bennion, Braden Burgon, and Jamen Long
Opera: Zina Bennion
Quilting: Janie Penfield and Jessika Walker
P90X: Bart Seeley
Country Music: Daren Blonski
Photography: Laura Funk, Jamen Long
Oil Painting: Columbia University
Shotgun Shooting: Dad
Modern Art: Adam Bateman
Snowshoeing: Lindsey Andersen, Mandy Douglass, and Jessika Walker
March Madness: Lindsey Sellers and Jared Funk
Cooking: Jen Bennion, Lindsey Anderson, Jessika Walker, Rob Meyers
Crocheting: A sweet old woman on my mission
Knitting: Sarah Starr
Golf: Brian Starr
iPad Games: Brian Starr
I guess the lesson here is be open to trying new things! I can't believe how many things I have been exposed to over the years. I'm so grateful I have so many hobbies and interests... and because of that I can generally always say "I've done that before." Thank you everyone! :)
Soccer: Mom and Dad
Piano: Mom Softball: Claire Palfreyman and Amy Brown
Football: Dad, Jared Funk, and James Funk
Rock Climbing/Repelling: Jon Johnson
Snowboarding: Jon Johnson
Canyoneering: Lindsey Andersen
Musical Theater: Lindsey Sellers
Cross Country Skiing: Janie Penfeld
Raquetball: Dad
Mountain Biking: Jessika Walker
Skiing: Jessica Walker
Road Biking: MaryAnn Morley and Lindsey Andersen
White Water Rafting: Becky Jo Langford and Zina Bennion
Camping: The Boys of BYU (many, many trips)
Hiking: Bart Seeley
Running: Laura Funk (although please never ask me to do another marathon) :)
Jazz: NYC (the whole city), Zina Bennion, Braden Burgon, and Jamen Long
Opera: Zina Bennion
Quilting: Janie Penfield and Jessika Walker
P90X: Bart Seeley
Country Music: Daren Blonski
Photography: Laura Funk, Jamen Long
Oil Painting: Columbia University
Shotgun Shooting: Dad
Modern Art: Adam Bateman
Snowshoeing: Lindsey Andersen, Mandy Douglass, and Jessika Walker
March Madness: Lindsey Sellers and Jared Funk
Cooking: Jen Bennion, Lindsey Anderson, Jessika Walker, Rob Meyers
Crocheting: A sweet old woman on my mission
Knitting: Sarah Starr
Golf: Brian Starr
iPad Games: Brian Starr
I guess the lesson here is be open to trying new things! I can't believe how many things I have been exposed to over the years. I'm so grateful I have so many hobbies and interests... and because of that I can generally always say "I've done that before." Thank you everyone! :)

Comments
And by the way... there will be no more marathons, 5Ks? yes! Marathons? no! :)