Spoilers on Cars
So I had a conversation with someone the other day about spoilers on cars. Our discussion went something like this...
Me: "What's the point of spoilers?"
Them: "What? Spoilers are awesome!"
Me: "Um, why?"
Them: "Because they make a car look sporty..."
Me: "Ok, so for looks?"
Them: "Well, no... also because they are more arrow dynamic."
Me: "What... seriously?"
Them: "Seriously!"
Me: "Well, I think they look lame."
Them: "What!? No they don't, you're lame."
Now, aside from being wowed by my dazzling interpersonal skills... I have to say, what the crap is up with spoilers? Either you have one that is too big and ridiculous or too small, but apparently all are supposed to look cool. I started looking for spoilers out there when I was driving I even found them on mini-vans and stuff (stealth spoilers). What the heck is the point of that? No me comprende spoilers... can anyone shed some light? Is this just a girl thing?
![]() |
| Big spoiler |
Me: "What's the point of spoilers?"
Them: "What? Spoilers are awesome!"
Me: "Um, why?"
Them: "Because they make a car look sporty..."
Me: "Ok, so for looks?"
Them: "Well, no... also because they are more arrow dynamic."
Me: "What... seriously?"
Them: "Seriously!"
![]() |
| Baby spoiler |
Them: "What!? No they don't, you're lame."
Now, aside from being wowed by my dazzling interpersonal skills... I have to say, what the crap is up with spoilers? Either you have one that is too big and ridiculous or too small, but apparently all are supposed to look cool. I started looking for spoilers out there when I was driving I even found them on mini-vans and stuff (stealth spoilers). What the heck is the point of that? No me comprende spoilers... can anyone shed some light? Is this just a girl thing?



Comments