A boy named "Art"

So I recently had a friend tell me that I needed to blog about my relationship musings and just change the names so that all can enjoy the stories. Sure thing, coming right up...
  • Art- So there is this one guy, we'll call him "Art"... and this one time he was trying to tell me how all the men in my life were in love with me. I just let him jabber on and on because one of his favorite things to do is to hear himself talk. Well, at this point I said... you don't know what you're talking about, but he was insistent and wanted to prove it, so he told me to read some of the texts I had received from other guys. Each one he would tell me how that texter liked me. But then I slid in a text message from him... and he said, "oh ya, he likes you..." and then I said, that one is from you! He went bright red and I laughed really hard. Busted! He's so funny... and so in love with me... geesh!
(All stories and characters related to such to are subject to personal interpretation of the event. Please note that I was not told that these stories had to be true in all forms of the word.)

  • Ten- Have you ever had a best friend call you and tell you that they have found the perfect person for you? I will call this guy "Ten" based on a scale of one to ten according to my friend. Here's a little of what she told me about him: military intelligence, going to med school, from Texas, loves college football, loves the outdoors, etc. etc. So ya... it all sounds great! She might be dead on. So I said I would give it a shot. But he told my friend that he has a hard time with long distance relationships, and said that he would rather that I come out and spend about two weeks getting to know him, because work for him is busy and he can't get away. But I'm a bit worried because that's a lot to risk. In other similar situations what normally happens is that if a girl actually did come, the guy always spooks, because that's a move of pretty big magnitude. So... I'm wondering how this can actually work, thoughts?
So that's all for now... I'd like to thank "Art"... I mean my friend for reminding me to blog about such important matters.

Comments

Jeremy T. said…
As impressive as "Ten" sounds, it appears he is lacking what you referenced in your earlier post as "moxie". It also sounds like his priorities are more focused on himself than actually working on a relationship. If he can't pull away for a weekend to meet you (or even put in the effort to call you himself...) because "work is busy", then let this train go by. It's his loss not yours.
politicchic6 said…
Both Ten and Art sound like trouble.
Larissa said…
Art - ha ha....I know that one:-)

Popular Posts