Ode to Lucy

I found this picture of my little Lucy, I can't believe it has been almost a year that I've had her. I know that many of you have mixed feelings about her, but I have loved having a cute kitten to come home to. She runs to the door to greet me, and she's got her own little attitude. I'm sorry that she makes you're eyes puff up Scott. So thanks you all for your support. I love my little Lucy. :)

Comments

Douglass Family said…
I thought you were alergic to your little kitty. She sure is a cute one!
zlb said…
i heart lucy. i heart you. too bad the romance between her and reuben never bloomed.
Camille said…
I was allergic, but that was at the very first then after that first attack I got over it and it has been great ever since. :)

Zi- I am very sad things never worked out with Reuben though.

Popular Posts