Trev

Having Laura and family out in DC for a month was amazing. I have strong bonds with both Laura's girls and we had so much fun with our American Girl sleepover... but probably my favorite thing was bonding with Trevor. He's at such a cute age where he is starting to talk and explore. My heart melts when he's around, and I miss him tons.

This week Laura sent me this email...
Today we were on our way to get some groceries, then go to Caren and Earl's house. As we were pulling out of our apartment complex, Trevor said, "Wee-o house?" I said, "no, we can't go to Camille's house." Then he said, "Pa-weez mommy." It was so cute. I told him I wish we could but we couldn't, but we can call her. Then he said, "Oh-tay, I call."
Isn't that just the sweetest thing... I heart him! :)



Comments

Laura said…
I love those pictures! Trevor talks about you often! He loves Wee-ow.
James said…
Haha, Trevor is so cute!

Popular Posts