Songs by Lindsey and Camille
I just found a piece of paper in my stuff as I've been cleaning some things out... and I thought I would immortalize it, because it really takes me back to the days of giggling with my Lindsey's and I really miss them. :) This is a song we wrote and performed for our hometeachers/friends. Ahhh... we rock! :)
I know a boy named Bartholomew Seeley
He flirts quite a lot, but it doesn't help really
He goes to school where he studies law,
he uses big words, but it all sounds blah.
CHORUS: He's got a great body that's nice to look at,
and sometimes I can even have a nice chat
and that is why I sing this song... for Bart.
He thinks he's funny and he thinks he's smart,
but I always have to tell him he hasn't mastered that art.
So people try to tell me he's got a bit heart,
but I say you're kidding, we're talking about Bart.
CHORUS
I know a boy named Bryan Moore,
Some people say he's a kissing whore.
He came to Provo to go back to school,
he was kinda hopin' it would make the girls drool.
CHORUS: He's really nice and he's smokin' hot,
we like hanging around with him a lot,
and that is why I sing this song, for Bryan.
So far Bryan hasn't had anything that lasts,
he moved to fast, but he has a blast.
Bryan considers himself a real Don Juan,
You really gotta watch yourself when he's turned on.
CHORUS
I know a boy named Bartholomew Seeley
He flirts quite a lot, but it doesn't help really
He goes to school where he studies law,
he uses big words, but it all sounds blah.
CHORUS: He's got a great body that's nice to look at,
and sometimes I can even have a nice chat
and that is why I sing this song... for Bart.
He thinks he's funny and he thinks he's smart,
but I always have to tell him he hasn't mastered that art.
So people try to tell me he's got a bit heart,
but I say you're kidding, we're talking about Bart.
CHORUS
I know a boy named Bryan Moore,
Some people say he's a kissing whore.
He came to Provo to go back to school,
he was kinda hopin' it would make the girls drool.
CHORUS: He's really nice and he's smokin' hot,
we like hanging around with him a lot,
and that is why I sing this song, for Bryan.
So far Bryan hasn't had anything that lasts,
he moved to fast, but he has a blast.
Bryan considers himself a real Don Juan,
You really gotta watch yourself when he's turned on.
CHORUS

Comments