Arizona to Kansas to...

So lately I've decided I don't like watching college football on Saturdays by myself... so I figured what a perfect opportunity to go and visit my married siblings. First... it was off to Arizona with Jared and Lori. We had fun, chillin', tracking down churro stands, visiting my old haunts in Mesa, playing games, and going out to eat... it was so great! I love Lori and Jared!

Cooking Snickerdoodles with Lori
Then on to Kansas, where it was trick-or-treating, family picture taking, watching football, watching Netflix, and spoiling my cute nieces. I'm a lucky girl to be blessed with such a great family that lets me come a visit them.

Lindsay and Katie with Me

Comments

Lori said…
Yay! We love that you came to visit and can't wait til you come again!
Jared said…
Yep it was fun...now only if the teams I pick would win!
Laura said…
We LOVE it when you visit! I'm so glad you come out to see us as often as you do!

Popular Posts