Slot Canyoneering in Zions

The weekend after I got back from Peru I went with my roommate Lindsey to Zions National Park to do some canyoneering. For those of you who don't know what canyoneering is (or who don't think that it really a word)- it is where you hike through the back country and do down climbing and repelling. It is amazing- this trip was through Mystery Canyon, which had a total of 12 repels, the last two of which were over 100 ft. The last repel put us into the Narrows (where we hiked out) and it was fun because many people hike the Narrows and watched us (4 girls, and 1 guy) and marveled and clapped as we came down. Yeah- we're pretty much the coolest people ever. :) So here are the pictures...


Comments

Annie said…
Camille! That looks like so much fun. I am impressed with all of your adventuring - what a great year! I miss everyone at IS, but we are really enjoying VA. Keep in touch!
Annie
Douglass Family said…
That looks like A BLAST! Maybe you'll have to take Adam and I next fall. We LOVE adventures!
Ashley said…
That really looks amazing!! What great adventures you're having.

Popular Posts